Friday, May 26, 2017

Beta Readers Needed

I feel like this is some sort of weird 'Help Wanted' ad, and I guess it is.

I need help! If you're a lover of the Helheim Wolf Pack series, you'll be hanging out for the final book in series. It's been a long time coming, but I promise it it. It's so close in fact that I need an army of beta readers to help me perfect it.

Sounds like something you'd like to do? All you'd need to have is a pre-existing love of my books and characters and the ability to give constructive criticism.

Does it still sound like something you'd like to do? Then send me an email with BETA READER HALF BOUND in the subject line and the following information, and we can get things rolling!


1) Name
2) Number of Helheim Wolf Pack books you've previously read
3) How quickly you can read and give feedback (approximate only)


Send your email to:

authorlaurendawes[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment