Another teaser

September 24, 2012

Hello fellow Junkies,
I'm so excited about the upcoming release of the third book in the Half Blood series that as I proofread and edit, I keep coming across these awesome quotes or scenes that I just have to share. Sabel has been the star for most of these teasers, but now for something a little different. I know everyone just loves Rhett, so here is one from him.


‘On your knees.’
‘I thought you agreed no weapons,’ Rhett gritted out, kneeling slowly in front of the other man.
Marcus smiled in a way the showed all his teeth. ‘I lied.’
Rhett placed his other knee down, his eyes unmoving from Marcus’s. ‘You’re a coward,’ he spat.
‘I might just be,’ Marcus leaned in close, ‘but I’ll be a breathing coward.’ He pulled back, pressing the barrel hard into Rhett’s head.

I'm doing my best to get the editing done by the end of this week, but I had to have a major overhaul of the final couple of chapters while have left me drained. With any luck, Half Truths will be available on Amazon.com by the end of next month. Keep watching this blog or the Facebook page for further details!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram