I need your help!

December 27, 2012

Hello fellow Junkies,

Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, and have huge mega plans for New Years. So, I'm calling in a huge favour. I need everyone who has read any/all of my books to leave a review on amazon.com/amazon.co.uk. Even if you've written a review on Goodreads, I'd love for you to cut and paste that bad-boy onto the amazon site(s) too please.

If you've got it in your TBR pile, read it, and then leave me a review, please. It'll only take a few minutes of your time, and I'd much appreciate it. Remember that a review is just your opinion, so I won't brain myself if you say it sucked/was too violent/was too graphic/was badly written etc... (think positive thoughts, Lauren!)

Hope to see some review love soon!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram