Venturing into the unknown...I'm talking book clubs

November 06, 2014

So, recently (I'm talking earlier today), I started up a book club in Goodreads. This is virgin territory to mean, but what I'm hoping to get out of it is lots of new friends, hopefully some new fans and (fingers crossed) bags of good reviews for the Dark Series.

 "Dark Deceit" was released by Momentum last month, and the second book in the series, "Dark Desire" is being released on the 25th of this month. Very exciting times! To make it even better, "Dark Deceit" is only $1 at the moment on loads of different platforms.

BUT, what I'd like to do is have people join my book club, and I'll give the first 5 members a copy of Dark Deceit (now) and possibly (if okay with my publisher) a copy of "Dark Desire" when it's released later this month.

Do you want in on this action? It's easy to join. Just click on the widget below and it will take you right there! What I'm hoping is to have lots of discussions going on about the books, but also about other books in the genre. I might even try out getting my readers to plot some chapters for me, just for fun!


Dark Series Book Club's currently-reading book ...

Dark Series Book Club 4 members
If you'd like to read copies of my new series from Momentum, you've come to the right place!

Books we're currently reading



View this group on Goodreads »




Hope to see you there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram