Oz Comic Con Melbourne 2017 - Exclusive Deal

June 22, 2017



For those of you who don't know, I will be attending Oz Comic Con Melbourne this year! I'm so excited to be part of this great event, which is being held at Melbourne Convention and Entertainment Centre (MCEC) on July 1 & 2

I will be at table 91 in the Alley (see the floor plan below) 


AND I hope you'll stop by and see me because I have an exclusive deal available only at Oz Comic Con. You will be able to purchase the entire Dark Trilogy for only $30.00. Yep, you read that correctly - only $30. That's only $10 a book when they're normally $20 each. Of course, there will only be limited stock available so make sure you get in early!



There are so many TV and movie star guests going this year, including Jason Momoa, Alyson Hannigan, as well as some literary one - Queenie Chan, Isobelle Carmody, Shane W. Smith and Kylie Chan.

It's going to be an awesome weekend, and I can't wait. 

Need ticketS? Get there here:

http://www.ozcomiccon.com/tickets/

Hope to see you there!




 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram