Potential covers for 'Half Life'

August 28, 2012

Hello fellow Junkies,


It's been a little while since I last posted. Not much has happened since then. I've just been working my butt off trying to get 'Half Life' finished before we move at the end of the year. Actually had a little bit of a meltdown moment last week when my laptop decided it didn't want to work properly any more. Luckily, I had backed up everything just a few days before and didn't lose any work. I took the computer to get repaired only to get a phone call a few days later to tell me that my baby had well and truly gone to that little place in the sky for irreparably broken technology. It turned out that I melted the hard drive. Who would have thought that was possible!

Now that I have a brand, spanky new PC, I'm back bigger and better than before. The story has been coming along in leaps and bounds since that unfortunate stint of writer's block. I'm up to chapter 33 which is a massive battle scene. This also means that more mental power is needed to write it in order to get some kick-ass fighting and dying happening on paper.

And since the end of the book is close, that means I have to make a decision about what the cover is going to be. I've pretty much narrowed down my selection to 3 that I really like, and that also fit with the theme/plot of the book. Since I am only writing as a hobby and I am a lowly self-published author, I get all my cover art from stock photography websites and my fav is dreamstime.com which can cater for my specific, darker, dangerous tastes. 

To help me decide, I'd like to know what everyone else thinks. Which is your favourite, 1, 2 or 3?

Hunting Knives
Source: dreamstime stock photography  

Blood Trail
Source: dreamstime stock photography
Bullets And Magazine
Source: dreamstime stock photography 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram