Teaser from Half Life

August 16, 2012

Hello fellow Junkies,
Since the muse is back and bad ass, I decided to share one of my favourite scenes so far:

Sabel’s wolf was still very much in control, so when he smiled, it was the baring of teeth rather than a display of any real joy. ‘I killed the other two, but I saved this one for you.’ His voice was still layered, still gravelly; just a splintering of his natural cadence.
He’d brought the other male for her? ‘Why?’
‘Colton died by his hand,’ Sabel replied in that dual layered voice, his green eyes looking through her and down to her wolf. Her own wolf began brushing up against her sides, trying to get closer to him. He had brought her a gift.
She started nibbling on her lower lip, her eyes on the ground. ‘What are you going to do with him?’
‘First, I’m going to torture the information I need out of him then I’m going to let you kill him.’



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram