Updates!

June 01, 2014

Hi everyone,
Just a quick update about the status of my latest book Dark Desire and also about the first book in the Dark Series, Dark Deceit.

Firstly for Dark Deceit. This title has been temporarily removed from the platforms of Amazon, Kobo, iTunes and B&N, both in digital format and in paperback, for some general maintenance. I'm hoping to have it up and running again soon, but no date has been set as yet.

As for Dark Desire, this title was scheduled for release for this month. However, with the maintenance of Dark Deceit, the release has been pushed back until later in the year.

I apologize for any disappointment I may have caused, but with my first baby due to be born within the next 7-9 weeks, I have not had the time I need to get it ready for release to the standard I expect of myself.

My other series, the Half Blood Series, is still available on all other platforms.

I'll keep you all updated on the progress of my reviews of both titles and on the ticking time bomb in my womb!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram