More updates

June 11, 2014

* * * Announcement time * * *

Two weeks ago, I took #DarkDeceit off all digital platforms for some general maintenence. This also meant that #DarkDesire was going to be delayed even though I really wanted to have it released and in your hands this month.

The real reason #DarkDeceit was taken down was because this title, as well as #DarkDesire, have both been picked up by the publisher #Momentum! I'm super excited about this and if everyone can wait, both titles will be re-released by the end of the year.

Believe me, #DarkDesire will be worth the wait. There will also be at least one other title in the DARK SERIES to come.

A huge thank you to all of those who have already supported me with messages and reviews for #DarkDeceit. I also want to thank all the friends and family who have supported me and my writing and who will continue to support me and my career as an author.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram