Favour?

October 27, 2014

Hi everyone,

Some of you might be aware that the second book in my Dark Series is due out next month on the 25th. For those of you who don't know, it's called Dark Desire, and it's the follow on from Dark Deceit.

I'd really love to get the word out about these books. Dark Deceit is currently only $1 in preparation for the release of book 2. In the next 5 weeks, I'll be posting character bios and other promo posters. BUT I'm only one person, and I really need some help.

That's where you guys come in! If you're willing to post on your blog/Facebook page/Twitter/Google+ pages (or all of them!) fill out the form below and I'll make sure to email them to you, along with the dates for them to be posted.

Thanks!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram