#NewBookSaturday: Borrowed Magic: An Urban Fantasy Novel (Witch's Bite Series Book 1) by Stephanie Foxe

November 18, 2017

Happy New Book Saturday. This week I found "Borrowed Magic" by Stephanie Foxe. Book one in the Witch's Bite Series, "Borrowed Magic" piqued my interest because it covered a lot of the things I like to find in a book - urban fantasy, paranormal fantasy and suspense. This is only a short read (96 pages) but at 0.99c, that seems fair enough. So far, the reviews have been good with the comment "well-written" been repeated in some form or another throughout all of them.


I’m Olivia Carter. I have powers that no one should have and no one can know about.

Peddling legal potions isn’t enough to pay the bills, so when an opportunity to work for the vampires fell in my lap, I took it. I heal the people they feed on and don’t ask too many questions.

Paranormals aren’t in the closet, and haven’t been for years, but that doesn’t mean everyone wants us around. The councils keep all the supernaturals in check, but that isn’t enough to satisfy everyone. I keep my head down and follow the rules (mostly), because more trouble with the law is the last thing I need.

When the police show up at my door trying to pin a murder on my employer, and then me, I’ll have to risk everything to save my friends and my future. 


Borrowed Magic is the first book in the Witch’s Bite urban fantasy series. It features an ass kicking, potion slinging heroine in a fast paced, dangerous tale full of magic and murder. Perfect for fans of McKenzie Hunter, Ilona Andrews, Patricia Briggs, Ella Summers, and Linsey Hall.

Like the sound of it? Get your own copy here: 
 
https://www.amazon.com.au/d/Beyond-Veil-Muse-Urban-Fantasy-ebook/B00IA3S97K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507885311&sr=8-1&keywords=urban+fantasy


Disclaimer: As always, I have no affiliation with this author, publisher or book. I simply chose it because I like it. Happy reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram