Muse??! Where are you??

September 16, 2013



Hello fellow Junkies,

So, I’ve made a decision not to publish the dystopian novel I’d been working on for the past couple of months. I’ve not been feeling it at all. Despite it being story-boarded and planned, I have not been able to write more than 5 chapters of the story. In the meantime, if you’d like to read the first chapter of “2052” (working title), you can on wattpad.
 
I’d love to know what you think of it so far, and when I find the will to write some more, I will, but at the moment Dark Desire is my main focus. I had had a plan to write and publish three books this year, but with this slump in creativity, I don’t think it’s going to be happening. Writing and publishing two books in a year is a pretty good achievement though. I may not be as prolific as other authors out there, but I’d like to think that I’ve got quality and professionalism on my side. 

Leave me a comment on wattpad if you’d like to see some more. If I can get 10 ‘yeses’ to see more, I’ll post the second chapter.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram