Book 3 in the Half Blood series: Half Life

July 18, 2012

Hello fellow Junkies,
Just a quick update on Indi and all the gang. I am currently writing the third book in the series. I still have to decide whether this will be the final book, or second last.

New characters are introduced, and older ones are explored further-Vaile's boss being one of them. We will find out about Sabel's dark past as well as the females of the Helheim pack and the roles they play.

As it stands, I have another 3 chapters to write in order to end the story of Half Life, but one or two of those chapters is going to be intense-epic battle scenes which take a little more brain power to write.

Decisions also have to be made about Brax and his involvement with Rhett and Indi. Mmm, I can smell a love triangle *rubs hands together gleefully*.

The other fun part about writing a book is choosing the cover art. I think I have narrowed down the one I want from a selection of 5 or 6, but I will know for sure once I've finished with the final edit. Things can always change.

I hope I've teased you sufficiently, leaving you wanting more of the Helheim wolves.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram