The third and final book

July 29, 2012

Hello fellow Junkies,

So it is official: Half Life will be the third and last book in the Helheim wolf series. With dwindling pack numbers, I've realised that I don't have enough to sustain them. This third book will (hopefully) tie together all the loose ends that the first two books may have left. I think I've got all the bases covered, but what I'd really like to know is what questions all you have that you would like answered. Plus, are there any characters out there that you would like to know their full story?

 Sabel is the main character in this book. Revenge is fresh in his mind, and he's determined to find the person responsible for the death of his best friend. The main plot has been planned, and I've added a few more chapters leaving me with another 5 to write before it's the end of the Helheim pack.

Procrastination has dug in its dirty claws recently leaving me uninspired and unwilling to even sit down in front of my laptop to write. That's probably a good thing though. I can just image spending hours writing absolute drivel only to have to delete it the next time inspiration hits. Ho hum...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram