Australian Author Month: C.S. Sealey

August 30, 2015



C.S. Sealey
 


Carmel Sealey was born in Sydney, Australia, and has a great passion for fantasy. Her brother first inspired her to write at a very young age and she has continued to do so with gusto. The first seed of Equilibrium began to sprout at the age of 15 and the story has been rewritten, reworked, abused, edited, rewritten again, expanded, cut, stitched back together and polished in the dozen years since. Enjoy!







Five Fast Fun Facts about Carmel...

1. I've been playing football (the proper kind, mind) since I was six. Don't get in the way of one of my kicks...!

2. I love cats. To me, a cat's purr is the best de-stressing sound.

3. When I'm not writing, reading or playing football, I love to draw. I've been trying to visualise my characters for years.

4. I'm an avid gamer, especially for RPGs, such as the Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect and Dragon Age franchises. I get the weirdest dreams after a gaming marathon.

5. I love singing karaoke! :)


Where to find Carmel...

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | deviantART


"Equilibrium"




The Ayons have mysteriously retreated from a far-reaching southern offensive, ordered back by their newly crowned king.
In the aftermath of this battle, Angora is washed up on the shore of a foreign land, bruised and battered, determined to keep her past a secret from all. Rescued from slavers, yet immediately falling prey to others, she is thrust into a war not her own.
Proclaimed one of twelve legendary mages, Angora is charged with protecting the innocent with magic beyond her imagination.
But a dark future awaits her and her friends as the Ayon threat begins to swell once more in the north.





Where to get your copy of "Equilibrium" 



Giveaway
(International)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram