Australian Author Month: Jane Routley

August 01, 2015



Jane Routley


I’ve had a variety of careers, including fruit picker and Occult librarian and lived in Germany and Denmark for a decade.  Now I’m back in my beloved Melbourne and working for the railways.

I’ve published 3 books as me – Mage Heart and the Aurealis award winners Fire Angels and Aramaya, and one book as Rebecca Locksley – The Three Sisters.  My short stories have been widely anthologized, appeared in Meanjin and read on the ABC. My favourite writers are Jane Austen, Angela Carter, Sara Douglass, Janet Evanovich, and Gail Carriger.

My current life ambition is to see an erupting volcano




Five Fast Fun Facts about Jane...

  1. I once worked as an Occult librarian for the Theosophical Society
  2.  I lived in Copenhagen, Denmark for 7 years. But no I didn't meet Princess Mary 
  3. I now work at the railway station at the zoo
  4. I have won 2 Aurealis awards for Best Fantasy novel of the year
  5. I would like to see an erupting volcano  



Where to find Jane...



Three Tari Sisters estranged from the Society they are destined to save.

Elena, more beautiful than any man can resist, is kidnapped, her destiny controlled by the men who desire her. 

Yani, warrior woman, brave, strong, able to pass as a man, who will do anything to find Elena.

Marigoth, powerful female mage, determined to never grow up, equally determined to find her missing sister.

In a country oppressed and cruelly ruled, the fate of many people lies in the unsuspecting hands of these three women.





Where to find "The Three Sisters"

http://www.amazon.com/Three-Sisters-Rebecca-Locksley-ebook/dp/B00UI2Q4B4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435106103&sr=8-1&keywords=the+three+sisters+jane+routley

You can also get your copy from Clandestine Press


Giveaway
(Australia Only)
Giveaway
(International)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram