Australian Author Month: O. N. Stefan

August 31, 2015



O.N. Stefan
 
I'm an author and reader from Australia. I love creating something from the world around me. My characters are from everywhere and nowhere.
I love reading mysteries, thrillers and fantasy but am known to read sci fi or anything else that catches my attention.
I uploaded my first mystery/thriller to kindle at the end of January this year. It's set in California. Most of the characters in the book are American but the main character is Australian. The car accidents are from my memory banks as I grew up across from a bad intersection. Nearly every weekend vehicles ran off the road, overturned, (no seat belts then) ran over other people who had been flung from the car at impact and occasional fatalities.





Three Fast Fun Facts about O.N...

1. I enjoy reading thrillers, fantasy and mysteries. Sometimes I can be seen reading when I should be doing other things.

2. I used to do 20 push ups in a row easily and now I can only do 10. I keep thinking that I have to exercise not only my fingers but my body as well.


3. For years, I've been practicing Tai Chi, which for me is pure relaxation wrapped in martial arts moves. This year I've been learning the Tai Chi sword.



Where to find O.N...

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | YouTube | Blog | Wattpad | Pinterest


"The Deadly Caress"



The Deadly Caress is a fast-paced story set in California. Suspenseful and thrilling, it is holds a mystery that Amanda Blake, a freelance photographer, must unravel.

Amanda tracks down her birth mother, the multi millionaire Jean Campbell. Hours after her arrival, Jean is murdered.

Amanda sets out to discover her mother’s killer. Her quest takes to Australia to find the man she thinks holds the answer to the killer’s identity. While visiting this man, she has to run for her life under a hail of bullets. Someone will stop at nothing until she is dead. If she thought things were bad enough, they are about to get much worse...





Where to get your copy of "The Deadly Caress" 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I0DI0MY?tag=geolinker-20



Giveaway
(International)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram