Australian Author Month: Sally Odgers

August 22, 2015



Sally Odgers



Sally Odgers is a Tasmanian writer, manuscript assessor, editor, daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother and head pack-bitch to nine Jack Russell Terriers. She is also sometimes known as Affa the Editor, Tiffany Mandrake, Flora May, Edward E.B. Cracker, Nicholas Flynn, Sara Chen, Theodora Georgiou and Prints Charming. Over her six decade-spanning career (so far) she has written a lot of books. She also enjoys gardening, walking, music and creating microcosms.


Five Fast Fun Facts about Sally...

1. Last autumn, I discovered I could eat sheep sorrel. Revenge of the gardener!

2. I have written about 300 books.


3. I have several WIPs. Now all I need is a solid year to finish them.


4. I run a small manuscript assessment service.


5. I am the owner and chief nutter at Prints Charming Books


Where to find Sally...

Website



"Fantastic Creatures"




Fantastic Creatures is a picture book with a difference; it's a kind of encyclopaedia of the fantastic from mermaids to dragons and from unicorns to trolls. The text is suited to children at the upper end of the picture book audience and the illustrations by Mark Salwowski are wonderful.





Where to get your copy of "Fantastic Creatures"  

Sally's Website

Giveaway

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram