Five Fast Fun Facts about Erica...
- I planted my little brother in the mangroves to see how Viking punishments worked.
- My cousin and I used my little brother as a crash test dummy for our experiments....but not for the explosive ones.
- I worked at a pub in Cornwall as a bartender in the winter and as a nanny during the summer.
- I worked as a typist for the British Army in Germany even though I couldn't type.
- My character, Taya, is the little girl I wished to be.
Where to find Erica...
Spending the weekend at the Comino farm turns out to be far more scary than Taya has expected.
While planning a joint birthday party, she and Chris come across several interesting items in the attic, including a carpet python.
Snakes are definitely not Taya's favourite creatures.
Taya thinks one of the items she has found could prove the innocence of Uncle George Comino who is in jail for theft.
Her persistence annoys Chris, but the hint of a mystery is irresistible to Taya.
If George didn't steal the ruby cross, who did?
Who is Bryan?
Where is the cross now?
Taya has to face one of her greatest fears as she tries to put the clues together.
Could you charm a snake?
Where to find "Taya Bayliss - Snake Charmer"
Also available from Taya Bayliss Books